1. True/False. All fluid checks should be performed in the exact order for purposes of ensuring consistency.
2. What additional info is needed for fleet vehicles?
3. True/False. Do not remove the air filter on cars that have less than ten thousand miles.
4. Why do we communicate back and forth during service?
5. Yes or No. Should you provide the customer with a brochure for the services?
6. Which of these SHOULD YOU DO when installing wiper blades?
7. Before adding transmission fluid, you should:
8. Select the correct answer. When doing a light inspection, which of these should be checked?
9. Is sense of urgency a spotlight behavior for customers?
10. True/ False. Costa Oil DOES NOT top off brake fluid.
Question 1 of 10
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Costa Oil International Inc - Copyright Costa Oil™