1. True or False? Oil works well to absorb trace amounts of water, dust, and combustion byproducts in your engine.
2. True or False? You should run your car for a few minutes before checking the clarity of its oil.
3. True or False? Changing your engine oil is one of the most important vehicle maintenance acts you can perform.
4. True or False? Oil helps to neutralize acid in the engine.
5. True or False? Changing your oil filter is vital to car maintenance.
6. Which of the following is true?
7. Which of the following statements is true?
8. True or False? It’s extremely important that you don’t add too much oil to your vehicle. When too much oil has been added, the crankshaft can come into contact with the oil.
9. True or False? Typically, most engines take between 2 and 4 quarts of oil.
10. True or False? Over time, heat breaks down the oil and increases its lubricating properties.
Question 1 of 10
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Costa Oil International Inc - Copyright Costa Oil™