1. Which of the following statements is true?
2. True or False? You should run your car for a few minutes before checking the clarity of its oil.
3. True or False? Oil works well to absorb trace amounts of water, dust, and combustion byproducts in your engine.
4. Which of the following is true?
5. True or False? Changing your oil filter is vital to car maintenance.
6. True or False? Changing your engine oil is one of the most important vehicle maintenance acts you can perform.
7. True or False? Over time, heat breaks down the oil and increases its lubricating properties.
8. True or False? Oil helps to neutralize acid in the engine.
9. True or False? It’s extremely important that you don’t add too much oil to your vehicle. When too much oil has been added, the crankshaft can come into contact with the oil.
10. True or False? Typically, most engines take between 2 and 4 quarts of oil.
Question 1 of 10
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Costa Oil International Inc - Copyright Costa Oil™