1. What should you first do if the car’s skid plate is missing fasteners and you don’t have any matching?
2. Should the guest area always be clean?
3. Where should shop towels be placed when you have a bottom side filter being replaced?
4. True/False. Make sure the wrench does not touch the starter wires.
5. True/False. Execute NOT over-tighten the new oil filter.
6. True/False. Always reach through an open window to start a vehicle.
7. Which car should you triple check the oil filler cap?
8. If a filter is out of stock:
9. You should only lubricate the gasket with:
10. Why should the skid plate be removed?
Question 1 of 10
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Costa Oil International Inc - Copyright Costa Oil™