1. What should you verify for existing customers?
2. What type of manner should you always greet a customer?
3. What should you NOT use to clean oil from a vehicle with?
4. What does black engine oil mean?
5. How often should you get a diesel oil change?
6. What is the first thing to make sure of when guiding the guest into the Bay?
7. Should you guide the guest through each step of the service?
8. When should replacement wiper blades be recommended?
9. Yes or no. Should you tell the customer your name before helping them?
10. What can happen if you don’t change your oil?
11. How important is the CALL OUTs for each step?
Question 1 of 11
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Costa Oil International Inc - Copyright Costa Oil™