1. True/False. If the brake fluid is low, you should notify the customer during the consultation.
2. If there is a shortcut that can be made, should you take it?
3. Which of these is not a good practice of customer service?
4. True/False. For small fires you should direct the fire extinguisher stream to the base of the fire.
5. How much time should you allow for the oil pressure gauge?
6. True/False. When a car is driven into the bay, the Lower Bay Technician should stand underneath to help line up the car.
7. True/False. It’s okay to jump over an open lube pit if you’re trying to get to a waiting customer.
8. True/False. The biggest fire threat to a lube center is an oil covered towel.
Question 1 of 8
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Costa Oil International Inc - Copyright Costa Oil™