Please enter your email:
1. What is the easiest way to find the engine size of a vehicle?
1. What Does SAE Stand For?
2. What Does The W In Motor Oil Grades Stand For?
3. What is Synthetic Oil?
4. What Does Motor Oil Do?
5. What are other types of motor oil? (Multiple Selections)
6. What is the majority of Motor Oil made of?
7. What Is Oil Viscosity?
8. How Many Miles Should You Change Your Oil?
Question 1 of 8
1. What is the appropriate scenario to conduct a one car in audit?
2. Why is it important for the oil changer to go over the value statement?
3. What is the first thing you listen for in the One Car In Audit?
4. How long should it take for the Upper Bay Oil Changer to check all the courtesy points?
5. When is the appropriate time to begin timing the service?
6. What is the purpose of the echo system?
7. How many miles does the oil changer recommend the customer be back in, depending on the service they received?
Costa Oil International Inc - Copyright Costa Oil™